- The blade shape is designed to be large and powerful, providing more horsepower and control with every stroke. The engineered design provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, a stiff feel, and quiet entry and exit.
- The fiberglass + nylon blade material is stronger and thicker than all other commodity paddle options, making it more durable and robust long-term. The fiberglass in the blade is designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks, but not overly fatiguing, heavy, or flexible.
- The aluminum shaft is as durable as they come, engineered for a tight finish and able to withstand the rigors of most paddling conditions. It’s not the lightest option available, but very robust.
- The shaft has a vinyl wrap and is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Fiberglass ferrule insert is tight and strong, and a sizable upgrade over wobbly plastic ferrule inserts.
- Available in the full breath of sizes from 240 to 280cm, so every angler can get the option right for them.
- Available in two vibrant colors: Tidal Blue for the discrete approach and Electric Green for safety and standing out.
- Built-in hook retrieval system for retrieving a snagged lure
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5” x 18” (102.5 sq. in.) (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 38 oz. (1,077 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)