COLOUR: Green Checker Pattern
2 Piece Paddle
The STORM paddle is best in class for its combination of weight, strength, and performance. We believe that the benchmark of a truly great paddle is one that performs day-in, day-out in the worst conditions Mother Nature can dish out. The STORM’s expedition DNA makes it the only choice for those true explorers pushing the boundaries of kayaking from the Arctic to the Antarctic.
You don’t need to be a world-class voyageur to appreciate the benefits of paddling with the STORM. The STORM is a high performance dihedral foil-back paddle designed for every type of paddler. Ultralight, controllable, with a predictable feel, this paddle will inspire paddlers in whatever conditions they face. We take immense pride in the fact that we have made the STORM the perfect “must-have” paddle for all skill levels, from beginners to experts.
The STORM: setting the bar for high-performance sea kayak paddles.
- Dihedral blade that is perfect for any paddler, from beginners to experts. Smooth entry and exit on every stroke. Doesn’t require drip rings.
- Blade provides real purchase without sacrificing predictability or control.
- Among the lightest, strongest touring paddles on the market, expedition proven. Unlike other brands’ lightweight paddles, ours don’t come with a warning to avoid use in rough water.
- Comfortable, grip-shaped ergonomic shaft.
- Completely designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Paddle Weight (g/oz): 650 / 22
Blade Area (cm2/in2): 690 / 106