This product is available for order! If you see “in stock” beside the “pre-order” button after you choose a colour option it means you are in luck and we have some left to pre-order. If you see “in stock” and “Add to Cart” you are even luckier and we already have it in our store. We suggest ordering now to avoid in-season shortages. Click on the pre-order or add to cart button to start the process. We require payment in full when ordering if it is in stock or not but it is 100% refundable at any point. You will be notified as soon as your kayak arrives at our store and you will have two weeks to come and pick it up. Arrival times are listed but cannot be guaranteed. It could arrive a month before or a month after the dates given.
An Ultralight inflatable SUP that is 30% lighter and more compact when rolled up than a regular inflatable SUP board thanks to our Mono-Layer fusion construction. The 11.6 is an inflatable SUP that’s fun for paddling inland lakes, mellow flat water and for fitness and SUP yoga. Unlike most boards that are adapted from designs meant for ocean waves, Level 6 offers lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance to beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Toolless cruising fin
- Includes a high-pressure 2-way pump, repair kit, deluxe roller carrying bag with retractable handle and shoulder straps.
- Length: 11 feet 6 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 270 lbs
- Board Weight: 22.26 lbs
- Max PSI: 20