An Ultralight inflatable SUP that is 30% lighter and more compact when rolled up than a regular inflatable SUP board thanks to our Mono-Layer fusion construction. The 11.6 is an inflatable SUP that’s fun for paddling inland lakes, mellow flat water and for fitness and SUP yoga. Unlike most boards that are adapted from designs meant for ocean waves, Level 6 offers lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance to beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Toolless cruising fin
- Includes a high-pressure 2-way pump, repair kit, deluxe roller carrying bag with retractable handle and shoulder straps.
- Length: 11 feet 6 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 270 lbs
- Board Weight: 22.26 lbs
- Max PSI: 20