With all the organization and attachment points needed for your accessories, the NRS Chinook PFD is the world’s best-selling life jacket for kayak anglers and recrecreational paddlers. Not only is it designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the Chinook simply can’t be beat.
- The Chinook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The Chinook carries the Canadian Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|