Purpose-built to keep paddlers dry, the NRS Extreme Drysuit has all the features of traditional drysuits without the overskirt necessary for whitewater kayaking.
- Heavy-duty TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof men’s relief zipper lets you answer nature’s call without having to take off the suit.
- Our 3-layer TriTon™ fabric is highly breathable and 100% waterproof.
- Tough 70 denier nylon fabric, with additional layers of the material on seat and legs, is ready to battle every rock, stick and thorn you encounter.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof chest zipper opens up wide for easy entry.
- Entry and relief zippers are covered with hook-and-loop sealed flaps for extra protection.
- Durable latex neck gasket, wrist gaskets, and socks keep water out.
- Adjustable polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs at the neck, wrists and ankles protect latex gaskets and seal over footwear and gloves.
- Reflective taping on the arms provide increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.