You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don’t forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- We’ve lined the cap with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
|Weight:||Medium 3 oz.|
|Neoprene:||2.5 mm neoprene|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 – 55||20 – 21.5|
|M||55 – 58||21.5 – 23|
|L||58 – 62||23 – 24.5|