- Patent-pending design allows you to customize your Perception kayak with accessories
- Simply screws into molded recess on specified Perception kayak models and serves as the base
- No drilling or installation hardware required
- Pair it with a wide variety of RAM ® accessories and mounts (sold separately) to hold phones, tablets, cameras, fishing rods, fishfinders, cup holders and much more – click on > symbol next to picture of Solo Mount Base to see a diagram of how the entire system works together
- Compatible with Perception Sound, Hi Life, Pescador and newer Tribe kayak models; for accessory mounts using 1” RAM ® ball. This size is referred to by RAM as “Size B.”
- RAM’s website has a helpful tool to help you identify the right mount for your device. Keep in mind that it’s a 3 part system: 1) the base (which is the item you are looking at here) 2) the arm which attaches to the ball on the base and 3) the mount which attaches to the arm and is device-specific. RAM sells these components separately but also as bundles. Some of their bundles contain a base that does not have the screw bottom – you don’t want that. Instead, select the arm and the mount that works with this base (Size B).