It’s in the name… GLIDE your kayak right onto your vehicle’s roof!
The Thule DockGlide is a flexible kayak carrier which attaches to existing Thule roof racks to make loading and unloading of your kayak easier and safer.
Fits most models of roof racks – round, square and factory racks.
- Easily load and unload the kayak with the pivoting felt-lined rear saddles that help glide and center a kayak onto the vehicle
- Two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever conforms to limitless range of hull shapes
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Quickly secure the kayak using the center load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36 in/90 cm wide and 75 lbs/35 kg
Maximum load: 34 kg
Dimensions: 12 x 19 x 13 cm
Weight: 3.1 kg
Rubber cover for strap buckle ✓
One Key System compatible ✖
Fits Thule WingBar Evo ✓
Fits Thule AeroBlade ✓
Fits Thule SquareBar ✓
Fits Thule ProBar ✓
Fits Thule Xsporter Pro ✓
Fits Thule TracRac – Truck ✓
Fits Thule TracRac – Van ✓
Model number: 896