Online Shipping Rates
Boats (for US ship rates please contact us)
Canada: Shipping prices for boats will be different for every Province. Please see your cart for the price.
Please note – Boats do not ship to your door. Boats ship to a depot in the city of your choice for pick up by you. This usually takes 7 to 10 days. Due to Covid 19 we can no longer give accurate shipping times so it could take longer than usual.
Below is a list of the city depots we ship to:
- Ontario: Toronto, Barrie, Hamilton, Peterborough, Gravenhurst, Kitchener, London, Sarnia, Guelph, North Bay, Sudbury, Kingston, Ottawa, Godrich, Tobermory, Thunder Bay, St. Catherines-Niagara, Windsor, Sault Ste. Marie
- Quebec: Montreal, Quebec City
- Newfoundland: St. John’s
- New Brunswick: Fredericton, Moncton
- Nova Scotia: Halifax
- Manitoba: Winnipeg
- Saskatchewan: Regina, Saskatoon
- Alberta: Calgary, Edmonton
- British Columbia: Vancouver, Kamloops, Kelowna
Accessories (for US Shipping Rates Please Contact Us)
Canada: Every product that is not a boat will have a different ship rate according to its size and weight. See your cart for prices.
Products you purchase online will be shipped from our Toronto location and usually take, approximately, one week. Due to COVID-19, shipping times may be delayed.
All shipped items are final sale. We will consider an exchange if you cover the actual shipping costs both ways and it is still in the original packaging, not our prices but actual shipping rates apply.
Taxes for Canadian Residents
- British Columbia (BC) – 7% PST, 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Alberta (AB) – 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Saskatchewan (SK) – 5% PST, 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Manitoba (MB) – 8% RST, 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Ontario (ON) – 13% HST on merchandise and shipping
- Quebec (QC) – 9% QST, 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- New Brunswick (NB) – 13% HST on merchandise and shipping
- Nova Scotia (NS) – 15% HST on merchandise and shipping
- Prince Edward Island (PE) – 14% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Newfoundland (NL) – 15% HST on merchandise and shipping
- Northwest Territories (NT) – 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Yukon (YT) – 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
- Nunavut (NU) – 5% GST on merchandise and shipping
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefor have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.