Scupper Plugs are an essential item for any kayaker who wants to enjoy the benefits of their sit-on-top kayak all year long, enabling more comfortable cold weather paddling or for anyone who just wants a drier ride. These plugs will fit sit-on-top kayaks with a scupper hole diameters from 1″ to 1-3/8″.
- Keeps water from entering your sit-on-top kayak through the scupper holes
- Finger tab extensions allow you to easily pull for quick draining
- Pre-drilled holes on finger tabs allow plugs to be tethered
- Tapered design fits scupper holes from 1” to 1 3/8” (2.5cm to 3.5cm) in diameter
- Diameter of the plug starts at 0.875 in. and increases to 1.5 in. at the top
- Works with Wilderness Systems, Dagger, Perception and a variety of other sit-on-top kayaks
- Sold in a package of 4 plugs